|strawberry swirl cheesecake bites
I make this recipe a lot. This is party favorite. I make two or three pans cut into small bites. They go real quick and there so good !
- non stick pan spray
- 3/4 cup of strawberry jam or sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 3/4 cups finely crushed cinnamon graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup (4 tbsps.) butter, melted
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- BLEND strawberries in blender container until smooth. Transfer to saucepan; add cornstarch. Cook and stir until thickened. Cool.
- COMBINE graham cracker crumbs and butter in small bowl; press firmly into bottom of prepared pan.
- BEAT cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add eggs, lemon juice and vanilla; mix well. Pour over crust.
- DROP strawberry mixture by spoonfuls over batter. Gently swirl with knife or spatula.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until center is set. Cool. Chill. Cut into bites. Enjoy.