|Salted caramel popcorn|
I love sweet and salty combos. I like to make salted caramel popcorn as holiday gift. You can put them in mason jars or any kind or holiday packages.
|MMMMM….. Can’t wait to eat it.|
- cooking spray
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup light-colored corn syrup
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon light molasses
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 12 cups of popcorn
- preheat oven to 250°.
- Coat a large jelly roll pan with cooking spray.
- Combine sugar, corn syrup, butter, and molasses in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook 5 minutes, stirring once. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla, baking soda, and salt. Place popcorn in a large bowl; pour sugar mixture over popcorn in a steady stream, stirring to coat.
- Spread popcorn mixture into prepared pan. Bake at 250° for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven; stir to break up any large clumps. Cool 15 minutes.Sprinkle salt over popcorn. Serve warm or at room temperature. If you are giving it as a holiday gift make sure is air tight in tin or mason jars.
For more holiday gift ideas: