|dark chocolate chunks|
Prep. time 15 mins
Bake time 10-12 mins
1 package of Triple chocolate cake mix
1/2 cup of dark unsweetened cocoa powder
1 cup of chopped chocolate or mini chocolate chips or sprinkles
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
2 tablespoons of buttermilk
1/2 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips
1 tablespoons of vanilla extract
2 tablespoons of butter
1 tablespoons of corn syrup
1 Preheat oven at 325. And lightly greased doughnut pan.
2. Follow package directions, and add two tablespoons of
buttermilk and extract. Mix well until nice and smooth.
3.You can pipe mixture into doughnut pan or lightly spoon in pan.
4. Bake for 10-12 mins. DO NOT OVER BAKE . Take out, cool and place on wire rack.
5. Combine chocolate chips, butter , corn syrup and vanilla extract in a double boiler. Melt until chips are completely smooth and ingredients are all combined and well blended .
6. Take each of the doughnuts and swirl top half, around in glaze.
7. Once all the doughnut are glaze, sprinkle chopped chocolate over top .