Perfect recipe for leftover ham or turkey from thanksgiving. Mini ham and three cheese frittata. Mozzarella, cheddar & parmesan cheese make this frittata so delightful. .I love this leftover recipe. So easy to make, great for breakfast or brunch .
Prep: 15 min.
Bake: 25 min
Ramekins: 4 ounces
1/4 pound of cubed cooked ham
1 cup of mozzarella and parmesan cheese
4 egg white
3 tablespoons of minced chives
2 tablespoons of milk
1/4 teaspoon of salt
a dash pepper
2 tablespoons of yellow peppers
- Divide ham among 5-6 ramekins coated with cooking spray; top with cheese. In a large bowl, beat eggs and whites. Beat in the chives, milk, salt and pepper. Pour over cheese, 4 ounces ramekins or filling each muffin cup three-fourths full .
- Bake at 375° for 22-25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Carefully run a knife around edges to loosen; remove from pan. Serve warm.
- Spinach, Feta, & Sun-Dried Tomato Frittata (happyyellowhouse.ca)
- Easy Sunrise Frittata (lowfat.answers.com)
- No Guilt Low-Fat Eggplant Parmesan Dish (lowfat.answers.com)
- Slow cooker Frittata Recipe with Broccoli, Swiss, Cottage Cheese, and Parmesan (kalynskitchen.com)
- Mini Ham, Cheese, And Spinach Frittata (happytummyhappyheart.wordpress.com)