Today’s menu is Chocolate snowballs. A wonderful holiday cookie recipe. There’s so many versions of the snowball cookie. walnut, pecan, chocolate chip, chocolate. Some people use shredded coconut instead of powdered sugar . This is a very kid-friendly recipe. My little ones love to help me make this recipe. They love rolling the cookie in the powdered sugar. Everybody is usually cover in powdered sugar at the end. It’s all good fun . Enjoy !
Cookie Friday: Chocolate snowballs
Prep: 20 mins
Bake: 10-12 mins
Makes 36 serving
1.In a large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add the egg, milk and vanilla; mix well. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder, salt and baking soda; gradually add to creamed mixture.
2.Cover and refrigerate overnight.
3.Shape into 1-in. balls; place 2 in. apart on un-greased baking sheets.
- Hidden gem cookies (bakingsane.wordpress.com)
- Sinco de cocoa cookies (torontocooks.com)
- Ibi’s Chocolate Crinkle Cookies (afreshdegree.wordpress.com)
- Peppermint Crunch Cookies & Peppermint Cookies Recipe | Pottery Barn (potterybarn.com)
- Snowballs (homefresh.wordpress.com)
- Chocolate Crinkles (bitesmagazine.wordpress.com)
- Mint Chocolate Eggnog Cookies (victrocious.wordpress.com)