It’s the last cookie Friday of the year, I will close
the year out with a gluten free cookie. So if you’re
a chocolate addict like me, this will make you’re
tummy very happy.
Cookie Friday: Gluten-free Chocolate Fudge
Total Time:1 HR 25 Mins
Prep Time:1 hr. 14 mins
Makes About: 25-30 cookies
2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate pieces
4 oz. of bittersweet chocolate, chopped
2 oz. of unsweetened chocolate, chopped
1/2 cup organic granulated sugar
2 tablespoons of butter
1/4 cup rice flour
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 teaspoon aluminum-free baking powder
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray cookie sheet with cooking oil.
2.In a medium saucepan, melt 1 cup of the semi-sweet chocolate chips, the 2 oz. of unsweetened chocolate, and the 2 tablespoons of salted butter. Remove from heat; add the eggs, sugar, rice flour, vanilla, and baking powder. Beat until combined, scraping sides of the pan. Stir in bittersweet chocolate pieces, the rest of the chocolate chips. Chill for 50 mins.
3.Drop about a teaspoonful of cookie dough on the greased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart. Bake in the 350 degree oven for 8-10 minutes . Transfer to a wire rack and let cool.
Adapted from:Easy Gluten-Free Baking
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies (aroundthe-world.info)
- Gluten Free Cowboy Cookies (idroppedgluten.wordpress.com)
- after-christmas cookie recipe (skirtastop.com)
- The Great Cookie Swap (culturecookies.wordpress.com)
- Dark Chocolate Chip & Bacon Cookies (artofburningwater.wordpress.com)
- Candy Cane Fudge Kiss Cookies (pastaprincessandmore.wordpress.com)
- The BEST Gluten Free Chocolate Crinkle (friendlyglutenfreefoods.wordpress.com)